What we cannot fund
- Statutory organisations, such as Local Authorities, schools and the police.
- Arms length public sector organisations that are controlled wholly or in part by, for example, a local authority, the PCT, or agencies of these.
- Any party political activity.
- Commercial ventures.
- Organisations in Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland or that benefit people not in Wheatley Ward.
- For services that support asylum seekers.
- To ensure that the work of the Panel is fair and consistent this web site and the work of the Panel is monitored by the Community Development Foundation.
- The Panel’s financial decisions are audited by an independent Panel Partner. The Partner for Community First Panels for Wheatley ward is Wheatley Area Community Partnership (Wacup).